Things to consider
• How well do you feel you completed the requirements of the week’s assignments? I feel like I did the boot camp to the best of my ability. I did miss a day of posting (Saturday 1/26), but I want to justify that by saying that I ended up posting three things on Friday (1/25). Looking at the time stamps for my posts it says that nothing was posted on the 19th but two things on the 20, hope that’s ok.
• What gave you trouble? How did you work your way through that What did you enjoy most? What did you learn? What else did you learn?
- I had a little trouble figuring out how to add pictures and getting the words to line up on the page.
- When working with the pictures I did trial and error. I would load the pictures in one format, click on the preview and go back and change things if I didn’t like how it looked. I use trial and error with text format as well.
- I really enjoyed coming up with topics and then finding picture that went with what I was talking about.
- If anything I learned not to use the “back” button to navigate away from a page.
- I also feel like I have a better handle on generating custom pictures for posts.
• What would you do differently? What questions do you have?
- Some of my posts are kinda long, I might try to find away to make them shorter…
- Is there a way to shorten a post without cutting needed content? Am I linking properly? Do I have too many pictures? Are the galleries getting boring to look at?
My Posts for this review
1/27 On the water
1/26 Pikachu in a Poncho
1/24 Mr. Bear wears hats
1/22 Beowulf Scarf
1/21 published online
1/17 This is me